JioPOS app – How to use, commission rates, make money doing Jio customer recharges
Jio brings an opportunity to become a Jio’s brand ambassador by registering for the Jio Associate Program using the [JioPos App](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jio.poslite). You will get 4% on every balance purchase.August 22nd, 2020
Earn money with jio pos app
Reliance Jio has launched an app called JioPOS Lite app which will enable anyone to become a Jio partner and earn commission by recharging for other jio customers. You can recharge other Jio numbers and earn commissions from the recharge you make using the JioPos App. You will need to add a minimum of ₹ 1000 or more as your first balance on the app. You will get 4% on every balance purchase.
How to register in jio pos app
You can easily register on the app without the need for hardcopy document verification. Download the app from Google Play Store and start earning in your extra time using JioPos.
Registration on jio pos app is 100% paperless documentation. Self-onboard and get started. Partner onboarding process has been shortened and simplified for your convenience. No hardcopy of documents, no physical verification. Just fill the details, submit documents and register online. Yes, it is absolutely an online platform!
JioPOS Lite is only available for Android users, as of now. It can be downloaded from Play Store.
Steps to register in jio pos app
- Download JioPOS Lite App from Play Store
- After Downloading, Open App and Allow all Permission asked by the App.
- Click on Sign Up or Sign in On JioPOS Lite App.
- Enter your Email Address and Jio Mobile Number and Generate OTP for verification.
- Verify your Mobile Number with OTP and then Enter your full name, Allow location access and Agree Terms and Continue to next step. 6.On successfull registration on JioPOS app and you will get your Verification Details on your Registered Mobile Number.
- Create your MPIN and remember it. MPIN is used for all transactions.
- Login in your Account and then Load Money in your JioPOS Lite Wallet. You will need to add a minimum of ₹ 1000 or more as your first balance on the app. You will get 4% on every balance purchase. For example, If you load Rs 500, you will receive Rs 520 as the balance in your account.
- You can now start recharging for your friends and customers using JioPOS Lite and earn money.
- You can view your Passbook to see Earnings from the Dashboard.
Features in JioPOS Lite App:
- Sign Up - Prospected retailers can sign up by providing Jio mobile number and Email Id
- Add Money - Load money into your wallet and earn attractive returns
- Recharge - Recharge for customers using the money in wallet
- Earnings - Earnings dashboards to monitor your daily earnings
Now there are two ways in which you can partner with us.
- No documents required
- Get started in 10 minutes
- Load money in your partner wallet
- Recharge Jio numbers, start earning commission
Activation & Recharge Partner
*Only Aadhar card, Pan card and local address proof required *100% Paperless process *Get your Jio Partner ID created
Here’s what you need to do. Download the app, register online and start earning
What is Jio Pos Plus app
JioPOS Lite App from Play Store is the official app from Jio Platforms Limited for Become a Jio Partner and earn from recharges.
Jio Pos Plus app
Jio Pos Plus app has been launched specifically for Jio Retailers, to manage customer related activities. Jio Retailers can provide all the technical facilities to their Jio Customers with the help of this app.
What is Jio Pos Plus?
Jio Pos Plus is a Jio Partner app made for Jio Retailers. With the help of this app, every Jio customer is provided with technical service related to Jio. This app manages all activities related to Jio customers such as: - Mobile recharge, electricity bill, Aadhaar registration, Jio equipment and E-KYC.
Jio Pos Plus App Features
The Jio Pose Plus app has several useful features which we have summarized below: With the help of this app every Jio retailer can recharge the mobile of its customers. In this, you can also pay electricity bills and postpaid bills. This app is capable of doing digital KYC of Jio customers within few minutes. With this app you can register your Adhaar with Jio. With the help of this app, the purchase and sale of all Jio devices and devices can be managed. If you are an app Jio retailer, you can order all Jio products (Hotspot, SimCard and JioPhone) with its help. With its help, you can find out the number of all Jio Products in a few seconds. If you want to return a product, you can do that too.
For Latest Posts, Visit TechnoManiac
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/TechnoMaaniac