Reliance Jio Prepaid Recharge plans and Jio Recharge Offer September 2020: List of all latest Jio prepaid recharge packs, offers and plan details
Browse from widest range of prepaid recharge plans such as top ups, roaming packs, internet packs, and special recharge offers from Jio. Here is the list of Jio Recharge plans and Jio Recharge Offers of September 2020. All you need to know before doing next Jio rechange. Recharge Now with these amazing offers.August 31st, 2020
Reliance Jio Prepaid Recharge Plans September 2020
Browse Reliance Jio recharge offer and jio recharge plans of September 2020: All latest Jio prepaid packs, offers and details.
|99 (JioPhone only)||28||0.5GB per day||Need TOP-UP for non-Jio calls||300|
|129||28||2GB||Non-Jio FUP of 1000 minutes||300|
|149||24||1GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 300 minutes||100 / day|
|199||28||1.5GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 1000 minutes||100 / day|
|249||28||2GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 1000 minutes||100 / day|
|329||84||6GB total||Non-Jio FUP of 3000 minutes||1000|
|349||28||3GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 1000 minutes||100 / day|
|399||56||1.5GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 2000 minutes||100 / day|
|401||28||3GB per day & Disney+ Hotstar||Non-Jio FUP of 1000 minutes||100 / day|
|499||56||1.5GB per day & Disney+ Hotstar||NA||NA|
|444||56||2GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 2000 minutes||100 / day|
|555||84||1.5GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 3000 minutes||100 / day|
|599||84||2GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 3000 minutes||100 / day|
|777||84||1.5GB per day + 5GB & Disney+ Hotstar||Non-Jio FUP of 3000 minutes||100 / day|
|999||84||3GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 3000 minutes||100 / day|
|1299||336||24GB||Non-Jio FUP of 12000 minutes||3600|
|2121||336||1.5GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 12000 minutes||100 / day|
|2399||365||2GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 12000 minutes||100 / day|
|2599||365||2GB per day & Disney+ Hotstar||Non-Jio FUP of 12000 minutes||100 / day|
|4999||360||350GB total||Non-Jio FUP of 12000 minutes||100 / day|
JIO PREPAID RECHARGE PLANS SEPTEMBER 2020 - FAQ
Are there any charges for calling to Non-Jio numbers?
Jio ALL-IN-ONE PLANS comes bundled with minutes for non-Jio mobile numbers. These minutes will suffice most users. In case you exhaust the free quota, you have the option to recharge with IUC TOP-UP voucher starting at Rs 10, that can be used to make such non-Jio calls at the rate of 6Paise/minute. To further compensate our customers for the cost of these additional IUC top-ups, we will offer additional 1 GB of data for every 10-rupee spent, ABSOLUTELY FREE.
JIO RECHARGE OFFERS SEPTEMBER 2020
Jio Partners with leading digital wallets to bring cashback offers upto ₹300 on Recharges
Offers Duration from 1st September 2020 onwards
JIO RECHARGE OFFERS SEPTEMBER 2020 BY WALLETS
If you recharge from 1st September 2020 onwards, using wallets like Google Pay, Paytm, PhonePe, Amazon, MobiKwik or Freecharge, then you will be eligible to get upto Rs.3000 as cashback on the respective Partner wallet used for making the transaction.
New User : Scratch & Win Rewards upto Rs. 180 3 scratchcards upto `60 each on 1st, 3rd & 5th Recharge*
Existing User : Scratch & Win Rewards upto Rs. 120 3 scratchcards upto `40 each on 1st, 3rd & 5th Recharge
Applicable on payments done via UPI, UPI+ wallet. First Jio recharge has to be Rs.125 & above in the month of September to be eligible for the offer
New User : Get upto ₹50 Cashback
Use Code: PTMJIO50 Applicable once per user & payment done via UPI
Existing User : Get upto ₹150 Cashback Get 3 vouchers of upto Rs.50 each
Use Code: JIO150 Applicable once per user
Apply code & unlock 3 vouchers of upto Rs.50 each, redeemable on Mobile Recharge, DTH & Electricity respectively.
New User : Get upto ₹100 Amazon Pay rewards
Existing User : Get upto ₹100 Amazon Pay rewards
Amazon Offer: Rewards could be Cashback, or Shopping category Coupon, or Money Transfer, Flights, Scan & Pay, Bill Payment coupon
AMAZON PAY UPI
New User : Get 5% upto ₹50 Cashback on recharge of ₹300 & above on MyJio/Jio.com using Amazon Pay UPI
Applicable once per user, valid on first recharge in September
Existing User : Get 5% upto ₹50 Cashback on recharge of ₹300 & above on MyJio/Jio.com using Amazon Pay UPI
Applicable once per user, valid on first recharge in September
New User: Get Flat Rs. 149 cashback in your bank accout on recharge of Rs.149 or more on MyJio/ Jio.com using Google Pay UPI.
Check offer validity before recharge, visit - https://www.jio.com/en-in/jio-google-pay-offer
Collect 4 different stamps & earn a Scratch Card upto Rs.3000 Collect one stamp each of “Ludo King”,“Garena Free Fire”,“Carrom Mobile ”,“Call of Duty”. Offer valid till 13th Sept 2020
New User : Get Flat Rs.15 Cashback
Use coupon code : JIO15.
Get Flat Rs.15 Cashback
Use coupon code : JIO15.
Applicable once per user using Freecharge app
- Valid on Minimum transaction of Rs.199.
- Maximum Cashback Rs 100
- New Users Get Upto Rs 100 Cashback
- Old Users Can Get Upto Rs 15 Cashback
- Valid only Once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
- Offer is valid for JIO recharges only
- Valid on credit/debit card/Net banking/FC Balance & UPI transactions only
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is nontransferable
New User : Get flat ₹25 Cashback
Use Promo Code : NJIO25
Existing User: Get 25% upto ₹100 Supercash Offer
Use Promo Code : Use Promo Code :
All Jio recharge offers at once
FAQs on Jio recharge offers
Where can I check the status of “Wallet partner recharge offer" cashback voucher?
Once the eligible online recharge transaction is successful within the offer period, the cashback voucher gets credited in the partner wallet as per applicable terms & conditions of the respective partner. The status can be checked on the respective partner wallet app/website.
Is the “Wallet partner recharge Offer” valid on single or multiple recharge | voucher purchase of Rs. 398 or above plans during the offer period?
This offer is valid for only One successful online mobile recharge transaction done during the offer period.
Latest news on Jio
Latest Jio Fiber broadband offer - Jio Fiber Free Trial – FREE 30 Days Unlimited Trial with free Disney+ Hotstar, Netflix and Amazon prime subscription on selected plans
Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Cricket Plans - Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Cricket Plans – FREE Disney+ Hotstar VIP and 4G Data - IPL special plan
Earn money using JioPOS app - JioPOS app – How to use, commission rates, make money doing Jio customer recharges
Jio recharge Offer details, terms and conditions
- Wallet Cashback applicable on recharge through partner App or Site on minimum/above recharge value. Please refer to the partner's site or app for complete Offer T&Cs.
- GPay Offer: Collect one stamp each of “Ludo King”,“Garena Free Fire”,“Carrom Mobile ”,“Call of Duty”. Offer valid till 13th Sept 2020
- PhonePe Offer: First Jio recharge has to be Rs.125 & above in the month of September to be eligible for the offer
- Paytm Offer: Apply code & unlock 3 vouchers of upto Rs.50 each, redeemable on Mobile Recharge, DTH & Electricity respectively.
- Amazon Offer: Rewards could be Cashback, or Shopping category Coupon, or Money Transfer, Flights, Scan & Pay, Bill Payment coupon
Why is Jio charging me 6 paise per minute for offnet mobile calls?
Let us understand this issue in detail:
- TRAI, has repeatedly since 2011, affirmed its stance that the IUC charges would be brought down to Zero and in 2017, it decided that the IUC charges for mobile calls will be ZERO from 1st January 2020. However, TRAI has now extended the implementation date of ZERO IUC to 1 January 2021.
- Jio has always represented to TRAI for implementing ZERO IUC regime, as this will be pro-consumer, however, these representations have not been accepted.
- Relying on the TRAI’s original stance, Jio continued to offer free voice to its customers. However, as the IUC now has been extended, Jio is constrained to continue charging for calls made to other mobile operators at the prevailing IUC rate of 6 paise / minute through IUC top-up vouchers till such time that TRAI moves to Zero IUC regime. Presently, this date is 1st January 2021.
- Nevertheless, Jio stands firm on its commitment to offer the highest value to its customers, and there is no 6 paise charge on:
- all Jio to Jio calls;
- all incoming calls;
- Jio to landline calls; and
- calls made using WhatsApp or FaceTime and similar platforms.
- Additionally, Jio will provide additional data entitlement of equivalent value to the IUC top-up voucher. This will ensure no increase in tariff for customers.
- Further, in order to increase customer convenience, Jio has also introduced All in One 4g plans, which provide sufficient free minutes to non-Jio mobile numbers to meet user’s requirements.
Why should I take an IUC Top-Up? Is it mandatory?
a. No, opting for a top-up is not mandatory b. You need to do a top-up only if you want to make an outgoing non-Jio mobile call c. All other domestic connectivity services do not entail any additional charge
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. Reliance Jio offers you high speed internet across India through its 4G network & FTTH Jio Fiber service.
For Latest Posts, Visit TechnoManiac
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/TechnoMaaniac