Reliance Jio recharge offer and jio recharge plans May 2020: All latest Jio prepaid packs, offers and details
Browse from widest range of prepaid recharge plans such as top ups, roaming packs, internet packs, and special recharge offers from Jio. Recharge Now with these amazing offers.May 21st, 2020
For Latest Jio recharge plans and offers, visit Reliance Jio Prepaid Recharge Plans January 2022
Browse Reliance Jio recharge offer and jio recharge plans May 2020: All latest Jio prepaid packs, offers and details.
|MRP||Pack validity (days)||Total data (GB)||Data at high speed||VoiceJio||SMS||Jio Apps|
|129||28||2||2GB||Non-Jio FUP of 1000 minutes||300||Free|
|149||24||24||1GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 300 minutes||Unlimited (100 / day)||Free|
|199||28||42||1.5GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 1000 minutes||Unlimited (100 / day)||Free|
|248||28||56||2GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 1000 minutes||Unlimited (100 / day)||Free|
|349||28||84||3GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 1000 minutes||Unlimited (100 / day)||Free|
|399||56||84||1.5GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 2000 minutes||Unlimited (100 / day)||Free|
|444||56||112||2GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 2000 minutes||Unlimited (100 / day)||Free|
|555||84||126||1.5GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 3000 minutes||Unlimited (100 / day)||Free|
|599||84||168||2GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 3000 minutes||Unlimited (100 / day)||Free|
|999||84||252||3GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 3000 minutes||Unlimited (100 / day)||Free|
|2121||336||504||1.5GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 12000 minutes||Unlimited (100 / day)||Free|
|2399||365||730||2GB per day||Non-Jio FUP of 12000 minutes||Unlimited (100 / day)||Free|
|4999||369||350||350||Non-Jio FUP of 12000 minutes||Unlimited (100 / day)||Free|
JIO RECHARGE OFFERS MAY 2020
Jio Partners with leading digital wallets to bring cashback offers upto ₹1500 on Recharges
Jio recharge Offer details
- Wallet Cashback applicable on recharge through partner App or Site on minimum/above recharge value. Please refer to the partner's site or app for complete Offer T&Cs.
- PhonePe Offer: The users 1st Jio recharge of the month should be 149 & above. To avail two scratchcards, the 1st & 3rd recharge should be 149 & above
- GPay Offer: User needs to do 3 txns of Rs. 98 or abovge on Google Pay app during offer period, starting from 20th April,2020 onwards. Users signed up on or before 15 March,2020 on Google Pay will be eligible for this offer
- Paytm Offer: Check detailed T&Cs from the cashback section on Paytm app
- Amazon Offer: Applicable on first transaction during the offer period
OFFER PERIOD : VALID FROM 16th to 31st May, 2020
Jio Amazon Pay Recharge Offer : Get 10% upto Rs.50 Cashback on recharge/bill payment of INR 300 & above through Amazon pay UPI
Amazon Jio recharge offer details
- Get 10% upto Rs.50 Cashback on recharge/bill payment of INR 300 & above
- Pay using Amazon Pay UPI on MyJio App or Jio.com
- Cashback shall be credited for eligible customers within 3 working days of completing the payment.
- This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Jio, ("Merchant") and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("Amazon"). "This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited ("Amazon") on MyJio App & Jio.com.
- This is a limited period offer and offer can be withdrawn by Jio and Amazon at any point of time.
- Under this Offer, customers will get a cashback of 10% upto INR 50 on a successful recharge/bill payment of minimum INR 300.
Terms and Conditions for jio recharge
- Voice is free for all Jio to Jio and Jio to Landline calls. You need to opt for IUC Top-up vouchers for making calls to Non-Jio mobiles. For every Rs 10 spent on off-net mobile voice calls, additional complementary 1 GB data will be credited to customer account.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
- The Plans are intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of Plans in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice tariff under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Voice and/or SMS benefits are not included in all plans/ISD Plans/IR packs on offer. Please check your plan benefits before opting.
- Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services, while the subscriber is on an active plan.
- The prepaid recharge once processed, can neither be refunded for cash nor be transferred to any other account.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- RJIL reserves the right to restrict number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. Reliance Jio offers you high speed internet across India through its 4G network & FTTH Jio Fiber service.
For Latest Posts, Visit TechnoManiac
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/TechnoMaaniac