Xiaomi Mi 10 now available in open sale from Amazon.in, Mi 10 5G price starting @ Rs 4999 + Extra Rs 3000 Discount With HDFC Bank Cards + Launch Offers
Xiaomi Mi 10 Now Available in India from amazon.in. The flagship model from Xiomi to compete with OnePlus 8 and Samsung galaxy S10. Price of Mi 10 starts at Rs.49999 and HDFC is providing upto 3000 instant discount with HDFC bank credit cards.May 27th, 2020
The much awaited flagship model from Xiomi, Mi 10 is now available for customers in India from amazon.in. Mi 10 is answer of Xiomi to OnePluses new model OnePlus 8 and Samsung's Galaxy S10. Mi 10 comes with Octa-core Snapdragon 865 with 7nm process and upto 2.84GHz clock speed. It also comes with 108 MP Quad Rear camera setup with OIS + Ultra-wide and Macro mode along with 20 MP in-display front camera. Mi 10 also features 16.9 centimeters (6.67-inch) FHD + Full screen AMOLED display with 1080x2340 pixels and 19.5:9 aspect ratio along with 3D Curved glass. It also comes with 4780 mAH large battery with 30W wired fast charger in-box & support for up to 30W wireless charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10 smartphone was launched on 13th February 2020 and available foropen sale in amazon.in at a starting price of Rs. 49999 with upto 3000 instant discount with HDFC bank cards.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Variants and corrosponding price:
- Xiaomi Mi 10 8GB+128GB @ Rs 49999 : Buy Now from amazon.in
- Xiaomi Mi 10 8GB+256GB @ Rs 54999 : Buy Now from amazon.in
Xiomi Mi 10 5G offers from amazon
- Bank Offer: Flat INR 3,000 discount on HDFC Bank Credit Cards, Credit/Debit EMI transactions and Flat INR 1,500 disocunt on HDFC Bank Debit Cards.
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details.
- Exchange Offer: Up to ₹ 8,600.00 off on Exchange
- Cashback: Get ₹50 cashback, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid on minimum order of ₹250. Valid once per customer.
- Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members.
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000.
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases.
Xiomi Mi 10 5G key features
- 108MP quad rear camera with OIS, ultra-wide, macro, portrait, night mode, AI scene recognition, HDR, pro mode | 20MP front camera
- 16.94 centimeters (6.67-inch) FHD+ AMOLED capacitive multi-touch touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 386 ppi pixel density and 19.5:9 aspect ratio | 3D Curved glass
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 8GB RAM | 128GB internal memory | Dual SIM (nano+nano) with support for 5G
- Android v10 operating system with 2.84GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with 7nm octa core processor
- 4780mAH lithium-polymer battery with 30W wired fast charger in-box & support for up to 30W wireless charging
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Power adapter, USB cable, sim eject tool, warranty card, user guide and clear soft case
Xiomi Mi 10 specifications
Xiomi Mi 10 loaded with amazing specifications. Mi 10 comes with a 6.67-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080x2340 pixels. The phone comes with 8GB of RAM paired with a 2.84GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor that features 1 cores clocked at 2.84GHz, 3 cores clocked at 2.4GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. The Xiaomi Mi 10 runs Android 10 and is powered by a 4780mAh non-removable battery. The Xiaomi Mi 10 supports wireless charging, as well as proprietary fast charging.
Xiomi MI 10 Processor
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 SoC + X55 Modem
- 7nm manufacturing process
- Qualcomm Spectra 480 ISP
- Qualcomm® Kryo™ 585
- CPU frequency: Octa-core processor, up to 2.84GHz
- 1 x 2.84GHz super large core + 3 x 2.42GHz large core + 4 x 1.80GHz small core
- GPU: Adreno™ 650 GPU, up to 587MHz
- AIE: 5th generation AIE processor
- LPDDR5 RAM + UFS3.0 Storage
- Available variants: 8+128GB / 8+256GB
Battery & Charging
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- USB Type-C Charging Port
- Wired Charger Specifications: 30W
- Wireless charging specifications: 30W
- Charger Specifications: 30W wired charger (in - box)
- Wireless Reverse Charging: Up to 10W
- 108MP Quad Camera
- 108MP ultra-clear primary sensor
- 1/1.33 inch large sensor size, OIS, 1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixels, f/1.69 aperture, 7P lens
- 13MP ultra wide-angle
- Up to 123° FoV, f/2.4 aperture
- 2MP depth sensor
- f/2.4 aperture
- 2MP macro lens
- f/2.4 aperture
- Flicker sensor with single-temperature flash
Rear camera photography features
Night Mode 2.0 | AI 2.0 | Portrait mode background blurring | Panorama mode | Pro mode | Photo timer | Leveling | Burst mode | Face recognition | HDR | Ultra wide-angle edge distortion correction | Group photo face correction | Custom watermark | Portrait mode background blur adjustment
Movie frame | Macro slow-motion video | 4K recording | 15 Seconds Short video recording | Rear Short video smart slimming | Rear video beautify | ShootSteady video
8K video recording 30fps 4K video recording 30/60fps 1080p video recording 30/60fps 720p video recording 30fps
Slow-motion video - 120fps 720P/1080P
- 20MP Front Camera
- 20MP - 1/3.4 inch, 0.8μm, 5P, f/2.3, 78.8 FoV
Front camera photography features
Panorama selfie | Full screen camera frame | Palm shutter | Front camera HDR | Front camera flash(via display) | Selfie timer | Eye light | AI Beautify | AI feature adjustment | AI makeup | AI portrait mode | AI scene detection | AI studio lighting
1080P 30fps 720P 30/120fps
- In-display fingerprint unlock
- AI Face unlock
- 16.94cm (6.67) 3D Curved E3 AMOLED Display
- Screen Size: 1080 x 2340 FHD+
- Screen Type: Curved AMOLED
- Screen Ratio: 19.5:9
- Screen to Body Ratio: 92.4%
- Brightness: 1120nits (peak brightness)
- Color Gamut: User-selectable colour gamut (sRGB / DCI-P3 / auto) 100% sRGB, 100% DCI-P3, 100% NTSC
- Length: 162.58mm
- Width: 74.8mm
- Thickness: 8.96mm
- Weight: 208g
Network & Connectivity
- Dual SIM
- Dual Nano-SIM slot
- Supports 5G / 4G+ / 4G / 3G/ 2G
- Supports VoLTE HD calling
- 5G requires the support of local telecom operator services, and may not be available in all regions
- Does not support TD-SCDMA, CDMA, EVDO
- Only certain regions and telecom operators support VoLTE.
- NFC: Support (card, reader, P2P)
- WIFI: WIFI 6 - 2 X 2 MIMO 2.4G
- Bluetooth: BT5.1
- Dual dedicated 1216 super linear speakers
- 1.0cc - equivalent speaker chamber
- 0.5mm vibration amplitude
- Dual microphones
- Dual ADC HD recording
- Certification: Hi-Res Audio + Hi-Res Wireless Audio certification
- Codec: LHDC and aptX Adaptive codec support for low latency Bluetooth audio (requires compatible Bluetooth earphones)
- Type C headphone type: Analog-digital compatible
Frequently Asked Questions about Xiomi Mi 10
1.Should I put a screen guard on the screen?
The display comes with Corning ® Gorilla ® Glass 5 which protects the display against day to day scratches. You could opt for a screen guard for added protection.
2.What version of Android does it have?
Mi 10 runs MIUI 11 based on Android 10.
3.Can I use two 4G (for eg. Jio) SIMs at a time?
Yes, Mi 10 comes with Dual Standby Dual VoLTE. So you can use two Jio SIM cards or two VoLTE SIM cards at the same time.
4.How much does the Mi 10 5G weigh?
Mi 10 weighs 208 grams.
5.What material is used for the body of Mi 10?
The Mi 10 comes with a glass body design with an aluminium alloy frame.
6.Can I use my wired headphones with Mi 10?
Yes, Mi 10 comes with a Type-C headphone jack so you can use your earphones/headphones with the phone.
7.Does the phone charge quickly?
Yes, Mi 10 supports 30W fast charging (30W adapter available in the box). The phone also supports 30W wireless charging and 10W reverse wireless charging.
8.Does Mi 10 come with an expandable SD slot?
No, however Mi 10 offers up to 256GB of storage, which tends to be ample space for average daily usage.
9.Can I shoot portrait photos on the front camera?
Yes, there is a portrait mode on the 20MP front camera on Mi 10.
10.Can I shoot high-quality videos?
Yes, you can shoot 8K Ultra-HD videos on this device.
Xiomi MI 10 5G pros and cons from amazon reviews
PROS of Xiomi MI 10 5G
- Nice built quality and comfortable to hold.
- Excellent performance.
- Symmetric stereo speakers. (Better experience while watching videos or playing games)
- Nice camera with with very good quality low light or night photography which still many flagship phones lack.
- Up to the mark 90Hz refresh rate display.
- Amoled screen brightness is excellent and there is no issue in viewing display even while the display is directly facing towards the sun.
- Excellent charging with 30 watts wired and wireless charging. I tried charging the phone from dead 0 to 100 and achieved it just under 1 hour. (In my personal opinion I don't think higher charging wattage like 65 watts is good for phone battery and sounds like a gimmick as even though they have double the wattage they usually charge a phone of smaller battery about 4000 mAH in about 40 minutes which is not much of a difference. )
- Super steady video from rear camera because of presence of both EIS & OIS. 9.Bigger battery 4780 mAH as compared to other flagship phones.
- Doesn't misses out on any feature like reverse wireless charging, 5g support (though in India not of use for at least couple of years), NFC, Dual GPS, capable of being connected to wifi and provide Hotspot simultaneously, No MIUI ads till date.
CONS of Xiomi MI 10 5G
- The limitation of resolution of the screen FHD+. The bigger size of the screen results in lower ppi and thus stands nowhere near QHD+ displays.
- This phone comes with Global MIUI 11 and has Google dialer and messaging app thus misses out features like call recording, phone notes etc. (Reason being in many countries like UAE it is illegal to have call recording apps or VPN apps. )
- Trust me this MIUI has a lot of bugs and thus results in issues like while using finger print scanner, the device heats up at times even during normal usage, but the overall performance is acceptable. (Hopefully most of the issues will be resolved by MIUI 12 update which is going to be available soon)
- Outdated front camera and supporting rear cameras hardware. (The 20 MP front camera and that too without EIS, 2 MP macro camera, 2 MP depth camera and 13 MP ultrawide camera seems like a joke for a 2020 flagship phone with the price of 50k.)
- The battery is bigger compared to many devices but looses about 10 to 20% even when left untouched overnight thus I'd say not so good battery management.
- Misses out a 3.5 mm Jack and also the c type to 3.5 mm Jack converter provided in the box doesn't seem to be of a very good quality as per my initial impression.
- Though the low light photography is good but daylight photography is not that exceptional as one might expect from 108 MP camera.
- I felt that the call quality is not up to the mark. (Maybe just in my case)
For Latest Posts, Visit TechnoManiac
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/TechnoMaaniac